Who is eligible for NEST Puppy Camp?
All puppies 3-6 months old are eligible to participate.
What are the requirements?
- Veterinary Exam
- DHPP-L vaccine, Influenza and Bordetella
- Negative Fecal test
- No diarrhea, vomiting or coughing within 72 hours of attending camp
- If you have adopted your pup, please wait a minimum of 10 days in their new home and once your vet has given them a clean bill of health.
- A commitment of at least 1 session per week to build routine
- We do not require spay and neutering at this age but in order for these pets to enter regular playcare when they graduate from Puppy Camp, they must meet Playcare requirements.
When and where does Puppy Camp take place?
- Every Tuesday and Wednesday
- Puppies should be dropped off at 8:00am and picked up at 12:00 pm
- Puppies that stay beyond 2:00pm will be charged a day stay
- Depending on weather, puppy camp will take place in upper level indoor play yard or smaller outdoor play yard
What will my puppy do at Puppy Camp?
Rotational play to include working on:
- Desensitization- playing thunderstorm and fireworks sounds in the background; touching paws, looking in mouth/ears
- Basic commands- this is not meant to replace formal training
What do Puppy Parents need to know?
While we do not allow puppy parents to attend, you will receive photos, videos and a daily report card during/after your pup's camp session. We do clean urine and stool immediately during playtime. Puppy pads may be provided during indoor play. Please note that while frequent potty breaks may need to occur, potty training is not the main focus of Puppy Camp.
Call us today at (210) 898-8488 to sign your dog up for Puppy Camp!